Jumat, 15 November 2013

English Conversation 1

Diposting oleh Unknown di 06.08
Hello guys !
My name Is Bellmon (Bella Monicha) You can call me Ardhani/Bellmon/Bella/Salsa <3 o:p="">

Here I want to tell you about Expression of Request , Giving Instruction , Possible , Complaining and Giving Suggestion

Agata                    : “Hai Sal , Hai Ki “
Salsa & Rifky           : “Halo Agata , whats up ?”
Agata                    : “I’ve a problem guys , may you help me ?”
Salsa                      : “If we can , we will help you , right?”
Rifky                      : “Yes Sal , you’re right . Come on tell we your problem (
                                 oh no , I must go now because i’ve schedule . I’m so sorry ,          can you tell me your problem tomorrow?”
Agata                    : “ Oh ,of course .”
Rifky                      : “Ok , bye”
Salsa & Agata         : “Bye!”
Agata                    : “Sal , my problem is ....”
Salsa                      : “What ?”
Agata                    : “I need much money”
Salsa                      : “For what ?”
Agata                    : “For my rented house because the own of my the house  is very dangerious , I will die if not pay”

Salsa                      : “Oh yaa..?! so scary , but if you want to borrow my money . I don’t have money , because i need it too for my life .”

Agata                    : “huh , what should i do ?”
Salsa                      : “If I were you , i will find a work .”
Agata                    : “ No , no . I’ve an idea , is it possible if we become thieves?”
Salsa                      : “Hah? Its crazy .. How can you say like that . But ... I think your idea is good , hehe”

Next Day~

Rifky                      : “Hello guys , I really want to know about yesterday , that Agata have a problem . What is your problem Agata ?  May you tell me ,please.”
Agata                    : “About..”
Salsa                      : “No Rifky , just an easy problem . And this is girl problem you don’t need to know”
Rifky                      : “But , I want to know what it is ... please explain to me!”
Salsa                      : “Hmm.. Boyfriend!”
Agata                    : “Ha? Boyfriend?!”
Salsa                      : “Ehm , yes her boyfriend”
Rifky                      : “Boyfriend? But Agata is like a boy . So , its impossible to Agata if she has a boyfriend . I think Agata has not a boyfriend . Right ?”
Agata                    : “Ah! , I have! Who said that I don’t have boyfriend? You just don’t know .”

Rifky                      : “Ha? Agata have a boyfriend? Why you’re not talking to me ? “
Salsa                      : “ Yesterday Agata wanted to talk about it , but you’re already gone “

Rifky                      : “Oh ok , I know .. Forget all.

In the field when the sport schedule

Salsa                      : “Aaa this is very sick .. my stomach so hurt “
Agata                    : “Oh my God .. Salsa .. why you’re?
----                          : “Agata please take her to the class and then bring her some medicine”

Agata                    : “Ok mrs.”
Rifky                      : “I’m so confuse with Agata and Salsa . And I feel there are a
something among them . I must find it ! . “ . “Mrs I permission , I want take a pie .”

---                           : “Ok , please”

In the class

Agata                    : “Now we must start the action”
Salsa                      : “Ok , but I’m so afraid”
Agata                    : “Don’t worry , i’ll give instruction let me see.. First , we must open the bag , and the next search the precious something like a money , hp and
anything like that . And finally we can get much money “

Salsa                      : “Ok , I understand let’s go !
Rifky                      : “Heyy!”
Salsa&Agata           : (shocked)
Rifky                      : “What are you doing ? Do you want to be a thief?”
Salsa & Agata         : ......
Rifky                      : “Do you know it’s bad attitude? You must think again before doing something! I wonder what causes you do it ... you’ll get a sin . Are you not
afraid? And how about your parents if they know what is you do !”

Agata                    : “Yes I know ki , But i need much money..”
Salsa                      : “I apologize , actually i’m so afraid .. But Agata incite me ..so I follow her “

Rifky                      : “So , thats your problem ? why you not tell me !”
Agata                    : “I apologize we don’t do it again , we promise !”
Salsa                      : “Whatever what are you say . Is the name of friendship?”

One month later ~

Salsa                      : “Agata , let’s go to the class to get lunch , i’m so hungry”
Agata                    : “Ok , let’s go”
Salsa                      : “Look Agata! He is Rifky !”
Agata                    : “Oh my God , what is he doing there?”
Salsa                      : “I don’t know Agata . Do you think it is possible to Rifky do like we do in the one month ago?”

Agata                    : “Rifky!”
Rifky                      : “Agata , Salsa?!”
Salsa                      : “Rifky! I want to complain about your attitude ! How can you do it when you’ve banned us !”

Rifky                      : “No this is not like you see , I don’t do that . I just ...”
Salsa                      : “Don’t talking more to find some reason , I know you do it . Why you banned us while you do it too ! Can you imagine if your mother know?”

Agata                    : “Yes Sal , you’re true ! what do you mean ? Why you’re not talking about this?”

Rifky                      : “Ok , I’ll be honest , I do”

Salsa                      : “Oh My God Rifky ... this is bad ! and you’re can go to the hell if you do it !”

Rifky                      : “Just me and I wont if you follow my attitude”
Agata                    : “You can’t do it ! we are friends ! so we always together .!”
Salsa                      : “No thats not good idea , we must leave this , about thief and anything like that . then become a good and kindly person .”

Agata                    : “Yes , I’m agree !
Rifky                      : “Me too”

The Next Day !

Rifky            : “Yes ! we are crazy to be a thief ! haha “
Salsa            : “But , it already repented”
Agata          : “Haha , yes I also repent”
Rifky            : “I repent too!”




Note  :
The color of                   
❤ is Expression of Request
The color of          ❤ is Expression of Possibility
The color of                    ❤ is Expression of Complaining
The color of          ❤ is Expression of Giving Suggestion
The Color of          ❤ is Expression of Giving Instruction

                                                                                       Salsabila Ardhani❤


For More example Expression of Request , Possible , Complaining , Giving Suggestion and Giving Instruction :


Request
· Can you give me the book?
· Could you phone me at 7 o’clock?
· Would you mind repairing my watch?
· Do you think you could take me to the shop
· I wonder if you could write me an application letter?
Possibility
There is good chance that . . .
It is very possible . . .
There is possible . . .
There is impossible that . . .
It is impossible . . .

Complaining

  • I’m sorry to have to say this, but….
  • Look, I’m sorry to trouble you, but…. 
  • (Well,) this is the most unsatisfactory.
  • Wouldn’t it be a good idea to/ not to….
  • I’ve got a bit of a problem here, you see…… 
 
Giving Suggestion
You'd better....
I suggest that you....
I recommend that you
You really should....
I strongly advise you to....


Giving Instruction
  •         Before you begin, (you should . . .)
  •         The first thing you do is . . . .
  •          I would start by . . .
  •          The best place to begin is . . .
  •          To begin with,
  •         After that,
  •         The next step is to . . .
  •         The next thing you do is . . .
  •         Once you've done that, then . . .
  •         When you finish that, then . . .
  •         The last step is . . .
  •         The last thing you do is . . .
  •          In the end,
  •          When you've finished,
  •          When you've completed all the steps

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 

All About Everything ♥ Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by web hosting